The intermediate proofer model C93 is an accurate and reliable machine, with so reduced size that it passes totally erected through a standard 2,10 m height and 0,8 m width door.
Its function is to give the necessary resting time to the recently divided dough portions, in order to let them lose the tensions acquired in that process and ease its lengthing in the next step of the productive process: the forming.
|Capacity according to models|
|Model||Capacity (n. pieces)|
|C93E + 1A||243|
|C93A + 1A||345|
|C93A + 2A||414|
- Accurate and reliable loading system, by means of a flap distributor.
- 3 pocket trays.
- Conveyor belt unloading system, controlled by means of a photoelectric sensor.
- The capacity can be increased adding extra modules.
- Maximum weight of the dough pieces to load: 1000g.
- Total control over the production group (divider and moulder).
- Mechanical and electrical overload protection.
- Ultraviolet germicide lamps.
- Flour sprinkler with adjustable time.