3D View / Vista 3D
Divider model 93
The strongest one, ready to work 24h / day
The divider model 93 from Ciberpan is an accurate and robust machine. Its function is to divide the bread dough in portions with the desired weight. It is a volumetric divider. The dough is absorbed by a piston, after it is compressed and expeled. This systems offers a good weighing accuracy.
Multiple piston dividers
When it is needed a high production, the dividers are made with multiple pistons, in such a way that for each cycle of work we can get 2, 3, 4 or 5 dough pieces at a time, so the production of the machine is multiplied. However, in these dividers the maximum diameter of the pistons is limited depending on the number of pistons.
|Weight range (for fresh dough, without fermenting)|
|∅ Piston (mm)||Min (g)||Max (g)|
|Multiple piston productivity|
- Maximum weight error 2% (for fresh dough without fermentation).
- Divides bread dough (with wheat flour, water, salt and yeast, for other ingredientes ask first).
- The machine can divide dough with a content of water between 50 and 65% (with rounder) and higher than 65% (without rounder).
- Production of 1400-2400 pieces/hour (to work at lower speed a frequency inverter must be installed).
- Piececounter that allows the user to select the number of pieces to be made.
- Oiling system with minimum consumption.
- PVC conveyor belt.
- Rounder made of non-sticking teflon, adjustable to obtain a better rounding.
- Stainless steel hopper covered with non-sticking teflon, 50 L capacity.
- Stainless steel covering.
- Flour duster.
- Hopper of 80, 150, 200 or 250 L capacity.
- Conveyor belt with independent motor: possibility of doubling the maximum weight.
- Automatic speed control by means of frecuency inverter.
- Weight regulation motor actioned.